- Duration: 1 day
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud.
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS.
- Explain the available methods for encrypting data at rest and in transit.
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources.
- Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response.
- Security IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal to no working knowledge of AWS
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts and familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
- AWS Well-Architected Framework: Security Pillar
Module 2: Security of the Cloud
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Compliance and governance
Module 3: Identity and Access Management
- Identity and access management
- Data access and protection essentials
- Lab 1: Introduction to Security Policies
Module 4: Protecting Infrastructure and Data
- Protecting your network infrastructure
- Edge Security
- DDoS Mitigation
- Protecting compute resources
- Lab 2: Securing VPC Resources with Security Groups
Module 5: Detection and Response
- Monitoring and detective controls
- Incident response essentials
Module 6: Course Wrap-Up
- Course review
Duration: 1 Day
For a Group Training Contact Us
For further details and inquiries about training programs, please get in touch with us.