This course teaches analysts and engineers how to define, elaborate, organize, and manage textual and graphical requirements and requirements-related information in IBM DOORS Next v7. DOORS Next is a key component of the IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management solution. The product provides requirements definition and management capabilities in a fully-integrated environment that can also include IBM Engineering Workflow Management for change and configuration management, and IBM Engineering Test Management for quality management.
- Leverage Global Configuration features View and work with requirements and other artifacts in a collaborative context.
- Create and edit requirements documents and other artifacts, including both textual and graphical artifacts
- Create, manage, and view traceability relationships between requirements and other artifacts
Business Analyst, Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, Requirements Engineer, Requirements Manager, Requirements Team Leader
- View and work with requirements and requirements-related information in a collaborative context using.
- Global Configuration Capture, define, elaborate, and edit requirements and requirements-related information, and create hierarchically organized requirements documents.
- Create and manage traceability relationships between requirements and requirements- related information.
- Manage requirements throughout a project lifecycle.
Course Number: ODC8105G
For a Group Training Contact Us
For further details and inquiries about training programs, please get in touch with us.