This course teaches experienced IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS users the basic principles of writing and applying DXL extension language to customize DOORS.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Process projects, folders, modules, and objects
- Process traceability
- Process history
- Process access rights
- Process views and view settings
- Create customized Attribute and Layout DXL
- Create customized DOORS menus
- Develop user interfaces
This course is for experienced DOORS users who want to customize IBM ENGINEERING REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT DOORS .
To benefit from this course, students should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous knowledge of structured procedural programming, preferably in C
- Proficiency in IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS
Process projects, folders, modules, and objectsProcess traceabilityProcess historyProcess access rightsProcess views and view settingsCreate customized Attribute and Layout DXLCreate customized DOORS menusDevelop user interfaces
For a Group Training Contact Us
For further details and inquiries about training programs, please get in touch with us.